Your homes realestate brokers is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that every employee has the right to work in surroundings that are free from unlawful discrimination. This principle applies to recruitment and selection, training, promotion transfers, pay and benefits, and performance appraisal procedures, in addition to the terms and conditions of employment.
We are currently hiring Property Consultants who possess following qualifications:
RERA Broker Card is preferred
– Excellent package – Attractive and motivating commissions structure (50%) for the right candidate.
– On Time Commission – Commission paid as soon as the commission cheque cleared.
– Friendly Office Environment – Positive and competitive environment.
– Training – Training and Development programs for all agents.
– Marketing – Automated Marketing support across all online portals and own websites.
– Full marketing support – Online Advertisements.
– Strong administration support – Dedicated listing staff offering strong back office support to all property consultants.
– CRM Support 24×7 – IWeb CRM.
– Residency Visa and work permit.
– The role will include but not limited to:
– An intermediary in negotiations between buyer and sellers/tenants & owners.
– Precisely preparing property presentation by viewing, taking pictures, collecting required documents and evaluating market prices (by comparing prices with properties recently sold/rented).
– Responding to any enquiry and emails on the same day.
– Coordinating in showing properties to prospective buyers/tenants.
– Maintaining up to date database of enquiries and implementing structured follow ups.
– Achieving the designated targets.